Is required when a property or properties are contiguous to the City Limits. If your property is not contiguous to the City Limits you can also apply for Annexation. If you wish to apply for an Annexation click here.


Is when a particular zoning classification does not meet the needs of the proposed use of a property. This could be due to a possible development or due to an annexation from the Horry County Unincorporated areas when the zoning in place there does not correlate with City Zoning. If you wish to apply for a Rezoning click here.