Terminate Service

If you are planning to move, remember to stop your City of Conway utility account. Notify Utility Billing with the date you want your services stopped and your new mailing address. This will ensure that your final bill is processed correctly and that your account will be closed.

Termination Request Form

  • Service disconnections are only done on Monday - Thursday during normal business hours (except holidays).
  • The final utility bill will be calculated from the last meter reading at that time the services are disconnected. 

If you don't contact Utility Billing, you could be responsible for paying the utility bills at your old address until a new account is initiated by a new resident or owner. 

Submit the form in person: 1000 2nd Ave Conway, SC 29526
Submit the form by mail: PO BOX 1075 Conway, SC 29528
Submit the form by email: customerservice@cityofconway.com

Termination Request Form

Any deposit held by the City of Conway when a customer terminates service will be applied to the final bill. Any amounts remaining will be refunded by check and mailed to the forwarding address supplied by the customer when a notice of termination is given. The deposit is to remain on the customer's account until the City applies the deposit amount to the customer's account at the final bill, or at the time of transfer in service.